Okey Dokey Childhood Therapy is a large multidisciplinary private practice located in Bayswater in Melbourne, providing exceptional psychology and occupational therapy services in a trauma informed, child centred, and neurodiversity affirming way to children and their families. It is led by Raelene Dundon, an Educational and Developmental Psychologist with over 20 years experience in paediatrics, a well known author of many books related to Autism, and a lecturer in Child Play Therapy at Deakin University.
Okey Dokey Childhood Therapy is proudly Neurodiversity Affirming with individualised approaches and therapies tailored around accepting individual clients for who they are.
What you can expect from working at Okey Dokey:
- You will receive free supervision for endorsement as an Educational and Development Psychologist (if applicable).
- When you start with us, we will match you with a dedicated buddy to support you to settle in and thrive in your role.
- You will be supported with regular individual, group, and early career supervision provided at no cost.
- You’ll have your own dedicated therapy room, stocked with many resources to provide support to clients.
- You will have a managed caseload with a maximum of 5 clients a day (for a good work life balance), booked by the reception team.
- You’ll have the security of being paid regardless of cancellations.
- You will have a pay increase guaranteed every year.
- You will have a PD budget of $1000 a year to spend on any external PD you’re interested in.
- You will also receive access to regular internal PD at no cost.
You are passionate about supporting children and families to heal, grow and flourish, and:
- are about to graduate with General Registration expected in early 2024, or you already have General Registration as an early career or experienced psychologist.
- want to be at the forefront of innovative and evidence based approaches to supporting the neurodivergent community.
- are able to work independently while also enjoy being part of a team and connecting with colleagues to share knowledge and learn.
- value professional development and education within a collaborative working environment.
- are seeking a part time or full time position.
- can start immediately, or in early 2024.
Okey Dokey team members ensure they engage with all clients in line with our key values: Authenticity, Acceptance, Kindness, Professionalism, Collaboration. We are also proudly Neurodiversity Affirming and approach therapy in a trauma-informed and child-centred way.
We provide excellent remuneration and a wonderful working environment so you can hit the ground running. The role is open to part time and full time applicants. We are located just 8 minutes from Eastlink with ample free parking for all staff.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. Any advertised pay rate is for psychologists with General Registration and includes super, and will depend on level of experience.
To apply for this position, you can do so through this page or by emailing email@example.com.