Appointments at Okey Dokey can be held via Telehealth OR in-rooms.
Government regulations specify that Telehealth remains the preferred delivery of service. However, in the instance that you feel your child’s progress in therapy requires you to attend sessions in rooms, this can be arranged in consultation with your clinician.
In order to open our doors to families, all staff and clients must comply with the following COVIDsafe practice rules. Please note, if you are unable to comply with any of the following guidelines, Telehealth remains an option for your appointments.
Please note: All following information is subject to change.
Policies for clients attending sessions in-rooms:
All adults must wear a mask when visiting the practice as per Government directives.
- Sanitising hands.
Please ensure you and your child sanitise your hands when you enter the practice via one of our hand sanitising stations. In addition, assist your child to wash or sanitise their hands before going into the appointment – your practitioner may help facilitate this at the beginning of your session.
- Social distancing.
All visitors to Okey Dokey are required to maintain the standard social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres. To help facilitate this, you will see markers on the floor at reception to help guide you where to stand. Seating in waiting areas will be spaced to encourage social distancing.
If your child requires a toy or an activity to play with while you are waiting for your appointment, please feel free to bring something small along with you.
- Cashless payments.
We request that families opt for contactless/cashless payments where possible. You can pay for your invoice online (via our website or via internet transfer). Reception can process manual payments via paywave if required. Medicare rebates can be processed online by reception staff once payment has been received. Private Health claims will need to be made directly with your insurer. Reception will email you a paid invoice so you can complete the claim.
- Nobody should be in the practice if they are sick.
If you or your child have any cold and flu symptoms (even if it is not COVID-19), do not come to the practice for your appointment. You may continue to access Telehealth appointments instead. Please contact reception or your practitioner to organise this. If you do need to cancel because of symptoms, cancellation fees will not be applied. If you or your child present to the clinic with any symptoms, you will be asked to leave and your appointment will be cancelled. Cancellation fees may apply.
Please note: To ensure the safety of all clients and staff, sessions may be cancelled for noncompliance.
Please be aware:
- Hand sanitising stations are available in all waiting areas at Okey Dokey. There are also individual stations in rooms and at reception. As always, soap and water can be located in our bathrooms.
- Kitchens, coffee and water facilities are not accessible to clients. Please bring your own water if required. Bathrooms will remain open.
- All staff are fully vaccinated, continue to maintain good personal hygiene and have been instructed to stay home if they present with any cold and flu symptoms to protect the safety of clients and staff. Please be aware that this may mean there are more cancellations from your clinician than you would normally expect.
- Okey Dokey follows a thorough COVIDsafe plan to ensure the safety of all clients and staff in the clinic.