Feedback and complaints are important – they can help Okey Dokey understand what is important to our clients and improve the quality of service provided.
Okey Dokey has implemented an effective system for managing and resolving any feedback or complaints regarding the supports and services we provide.
This system has been developed so clients can make a compliant for Okey Dokey to deal with fairly and promptly.
When we receive a complaint, we will ensure that the person who registers the complaint has the opportunity to:
- Remain informed of the complaints progress
- Be appropriately involved in the resolution of the complaint and,
- Be updated on the implementation of any relevant outcomes, including any action taken and decisions made.
Okey Dokey endeavours to acknowledge complaints and feedback within 5 working days of the received complaint. We are committed to supporting clients and staff to resolve situations within 28 days.
How can I provide feedback or make a complaint?
Depending on your feedback or complaint, there are many ways that you can register concerns with Okey Dokey.
- You can speak to your clinician directly to seek support in providing feedback or issuing a complaint
- Call reception on 03 7034 4128 to speak to a member of our reception team who can assist in navigating your complaint
- Email the Management team – [email protected]
- Fill in the online form on this page.
You may choose to seek support from family, a friend or an independent advocate in making a complaint.