Okey Dokey Childhood Psychology is a large multidisciplinary allied health practice in Bayswater. Our practice employs an experienced team of Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists, as well as a dedicated and friendly administration team, to meet the needs of families.
Our practitioners provide allied health assessment and therapy to preschoolers, children and adolescents presenting with a range of problems.
We are recognised for supporting families with children with Anxiety and/or ASD.
Employment at Okey Dokey offers the following:
- A supportive work environment
- Full administrative support provided to all staff
- A wonderful team of professionals from various allied health backgrounds
- An array of in-rooms supervision opportunities with colleagues across varied disciplines
- Individually crafted and manageable case load
- All services provided to families in-rooms at our practices in Bayswater (rarely providing outreach appointments)
- Opportunities for professional development throughout the year
Features at Okey Dokey:
- Extensive and loyal referral base established
- Dedicated assessment room and facilities (including one-way mirror and recording opportunities)
- Flexibility when providing social skills group opportunities to clients
- Well stocked room allocation with resources provided
- A large library of resources for in-session use (including games, toys, books and assessments)
- A knowledgeable team of allied health professionals